Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dream..


I never realize since when i could have remembered my dream. maybe since young..i have read from an article, says if u couldnt remember ur dream, is a good sign for good health of ur memory...But most of the time, for some weird dream or the dream just end when u wake up, i will remember it clearly. Have u ever realize, some dream have color some doesnt. Have ever notice, some scene you feel very familiar, seems like it happen before but actually u experience it in ur dream.i could vividly remember some of it...How about nightmare? Guess everyone know what is my nightmare and i have it once. I woke up in tremble.
Every dream is connected with your own "reality". Thus, in interpreting your dreams, is important to draw from your personal life and experiences. There is A to Z dream dictionary. i have flip thru when i have weird dream. i think the fun part of it is when u have very weird combination of incidents happens where by all the characters does not link to each other in ur daily life..One of my good frens used to dream she is with the lecturer in one dark room..really funny la her..She also have a lot funny stories to share to me the next day..But for me, recently i dream a lot on shopping...guess is a sign telling me not enuf shopping in the reality :p gosh, shopaholic again...
everyday i am like a story teller, he said i can be a tadika teacher to tipu the kids... ahaha... LOL =p

p/s: anyway thanx all my frens bcoz gimme support in my life...

3 comments:

biarlah rahsia said...

Aku makan hati la kan ko bleh baring sebantal dengan si kuten nieh! I jeles!! I nak join gakkk!!!

Anonymous said...

what? Kuten & Nafisz tido sebantal... jealous!

Renaissance:Emancipation of ME said...

hurm...dream....(^_^)
lurve ur writing...lovely..