Saturday, May 24, 2008

aku dan dia..



Hey sayang,

The first time i saw u,i was a bit stunned.Didnt say a right thg but instead i said u looked a little bigger(than me) in person.Now i understand wat they meant by 'weak in the presence of beauty'.Trgamam,mcm kena pukau.Then i observed u body language,the way u talk.Felt so comfortable at that moment.Looked at the watch.Damn,time is running fast when u had good times.Took the risk by asking u to come back 2 my place.U agreed,I'm overjoyed.We talk & talked.Little notty thgs happened & then we fell asleep in each others arms.

Got xcited when i see u lying next 2 me when i got up.Still xcited the next day & the next & the next....

I started to love u (in silence) i dont even know when! It just grew inside me little by little.The night u said u love me,i was stunned again but this time i didnt say smethg stupid.I said it's like a dream (dream come true that is)I said have not said those words for a long time.....I Love U too.

So here i am making promises to myself.
Promise that i will love u
Promise that i will protect u
Promise that i cherish u
Promise that look after u
Promise to give u the best that i've got
Promise not to hurt u
Promise that there will be more promises to come
Promise that i will keep these promises.



Sayang,I love u & i mean it....

3 comments:

uchop said...

wish you all the happiness :)

Ch0c0lat3~H0ney said...

omg...
that's so sweet....
but make sure u really mean it...
doncha eva hurt her feeling....
i wish u happily ever after, dear adik.. :)

Nafisz Daniel said...

Uchop & Chocolate-honey - thanx yaa