Thursday, June 12, 2008

why life has to be this difficultt

not everyone in this world leads a charming life. as 4 me,i just hope that my life wont be this difficult. but unfortunetly,u will not always get what u wish for. indeed sometimes i just feel i want to throw away all my problems n let my life be normal again. no problems, no loser people around me n the most important thing, a family that truly understands.
but i guess u cant hope that much if u urself did not even want to contribute anything in order to remedy ur life back. its kind of silly to be happy outside but inside u feel like dying.i dun know what i really want in this life.
eventhough i have a dreams that needs to be fullfill, but half of my dreams is to satisfy my parents wishes. so u see,its not 100% my dreams.so when can i get the opportunity to do things that i like. when will the time comes? 2 years from now, 5 years maybe or even 10 years.i just hope that it wont be that long.

5 comments:

Nad Eusoff said...

relaks ye pis...
life's always like this..
sy pun macam kamooo...
udah kite lahir sbb kehendak parents kita..
so ape yg kite wat pun kenelah ikut rentak meka...
i knoe what u feel...
u knoe, i'm just feel the same...

hidup nih salu kene puaskan hati org...
tp kita puas entah bila la pulak...

ape pun u troskan idop napis..
mungkin ada ubat yg kita tak jumpa lagi.
keep searching, keep discovering.
i doakan u dpt buat yg terbaik demi diri u, parents, dan peoples around u.

chaiyok weyh!

Nafisz Daniel said...

thanks Nad..
btw, nama i Nafisz la.. bukan Napis

myshimy said...

now... now...
the time will come... be patient...
beside, u hv me! hehehe

Nafisz Daniel said...

Shimy - thanx being with me!! =)

oren sunquick said...

buddy...x elok kalau kita tak bersyukur dengan apa yg kita ada...kan elok dah life afis skrg ni..popular, ramai kawan, cute, sweet kan...kan?